Willers Solutions Limited Job Recruitment Form & How To Apply
Application form for Willers Solutions Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Willers Solutions Limited is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position below;
1.) Digital Banking Manager
2.) Senior Software Engineer
1. Job Title: Digital Banking Manager
- Responsible for monitoring the implementation of the digital transformation program.
- Ensure the success of digital products from conceptualization to launch.
- Measure and report the progress of digital products.
- Ensure policies, processes and systems for digital products are in place and updated as required.
- Work with other departments and stakeholders to ensure the SLAs attached to digital products are adhered to.
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new FinTech products and business models
- Keep abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviors by monitoring trends across the platforms.
- Continually interpret qualitative and quantitative user data to identify how existing products can be improved.
- Disseminate an understanding of the digital marketplace especially in the financial sector, including best practice, methodologies and skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the product roadmaps, enabling teams to bring products to market.
- Develop best product vision for our customers and transform vision into compelling products
- Lead cross-functional, agile, product design team (research, prototype, test, and build)
- Other digital product management tasks that may be required.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, FinTech, digital banking, translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing products
- Strategic understanding of digital and electronic banking products and services
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills; Fast, informed decision maker
- Excellent product and creative judgment
- Knowledge of consumer marketing analytics
- Experience applying “design thinking” principles to product design
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects
- Be innovative with proficient organizing & execution abilities. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Digital Banking Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
- Lead, manage and implement IT major enhancement projects to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for system design, working closely with the team in transforming the customer experience
- Responsible for delivering software products that provide digital banking services to customers.
- Participate in decision making and problem solving on a day-to-day basis.
- DB2, WebSphere, MQ , AIX, Linux, Windows Server, PC software and hardware installation.
- Oracle E-Business Suite R11i/R12 (GL, AP, FA, PO and iExpenses modules), Oracle Workflow.
- ETL design and programming, data warehouse implementation using Datastage.
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g including RAC, ASM, data partitioning, Knowledge of DB2 v10.5 including Database partitioning and MDC, develop data models using ERWIN.
- Big data tools such as Hadoop and Spark, BI reporting tool such as Hyperion Reporting and Tableau.
- Knowledge of Basel, IFRS 9, FRTB and SA CCR.
- SAS Base language, AML implementation.
- Contact center systems, e.g. IVR, CTI, PABX, Online Chat, Chatbot, Voice Biometric.
- Internet banking or Mobile Banking implementation.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Design and Development of Solutions, application development experience in Banking Systems with minimum 5 years solid project management experience.
- Sound knowledge and solid experience in used of some of the following areas; Java, J2EE(JSP/Servlet/Portlet), Spring , Struts, Hibernate(optional), HTML, XML, Json, CSS, AJAX , Unix Script, RAD, Mobile application.
- Project Management working knowledge
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Good understanding of banking products
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new FinTech products
- Proven track record of designing, running, and managing sizable banking projects is a plus.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and willing to learn.
- Self-motivated and adaptive to changes.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using “Senior Software Engineer” as the subject of the mail.