Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group Job Recruitment Form & How To Apply
Application form for Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position of;
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Accounts
Business Unit: TGI – Shared Services
Reports to: Accounts Manager / Head Finance / CFO
Objective / Purpose of Job:
To process the Accounts payable and other accounting support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Process the Bank Payments / Cash Payments by recording entry; verifying documentation and make sure to release the payments with in stipulated time lines
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- CA or CPA Preferred
- 3-4 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Proficient in data entry and management
Application Closing Date
March 8, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.