Total Nigeria Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Total Nigeria Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Developer
Offer ID: 18567BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate St(NGA)
Employment type: Graduate
Branch: Marketing & Services
Department: Human Resources Development
Affiliate (if known): TOTAL NIGERIA
Proposed start date: 1-10-2019
- Professional development for employees is a key driver of Total’s performance and is achieved through a customized career plan that considers each employee’s aspirations, skills, performance and potential.
- Total’s Talent Developers are the resources that ensure that development. Every employee, regardless of their position in the organization, receives career development support from a dedicated Talent Developer who is based alongside the workforce.
Your work with approximately 150 employees will cover Four main activities:
- Assisting Each Employee in defining a career development plan and preparing for their future career path. You will conduct career assessments and assist managers in creating individual training plans. You will draw on evaluation tools and solicit a variety of viewpoints in order to solidify each employee’s chosen career direction. Thanks to your coaching and listening skills and your knowledge of the opportunities, career paths and businesses at Total, you will be able to propose ideas and recommendations.
- Supporting Managers in the Role of Coach: You will actively promote each manager’s role as a coach by helping managers interact more effectively with their team and show their commitment to each employee’s personal development. You will provide managers with regular feedback.
- Serving as an HR Partner for the Organization:. You will conduct people reviews and advise managers on coordinating their teams. You will help to implement HR policies.
- Managing Employee Mobility: You will work with the managers to ensure that positions within your scope of activity are appropriately staffed. You will ensure the integrity, transparency and fairness of the internal mobility process.
- Education: College/university degree, Good command of French and English. International experience is a plus.
- Experience: At least 10 years of successful experience in a field with a strong HR and management focus.
- Skills: Strong ability to work independently; big-picture perspective; listening skills; ability to generate new ideas and demonstrate conviction, influence and leadership; ability to develop managers and their teams; excellent communication skills; ability to make decisions; goal-oriented
- You enjoy working with people. You are an HR professional with at least 10 years of experience, or you are switching from your original career path to HR because you are attracted to the multi-faceted challenge of helping employees develop their career potential.
- You are familiar with coaching or training.
- You like to get involved and help employees grow and develop by enabling them to clarify their own ideas while offering advice and suggestions.
- You know how to listen and how to make yourself heard.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application