Tori.ng Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Tori.ng Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Tori.ng is one of the leading online news platforms in Nigeria with prompt and reliable news that is sure to keep our readers both informed and entertained. Our news cuts across all facets of life, which thereby puts us on the top lists of readers in various age groups.
We are seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Type: Permanent – Full-time (Working from office)
- Collaborate with editorial team to determine issues’ content and topics.
- Research, write and edit well-written and up-to-date content for online publication.
- Conduct interviews with experts and research, write and analyse a wide range of documents.
- Support colleagues in the drafting and updating of content .
- Ensure an efficient process for news sourcing, vetting and accuracy.
- Write content to meet readers’ requirement at all times.
- Optimize content using SEO best practices.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Bachelor’s degree or related educational equivalent.
- Experience in writing or editing digital content.
- Eye for news and a comprehensive understanding of Media Laws.
- Exceptional research abilities with efficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of SEO writing and content marketing skills is an added advantage.
- Excellent writing skills and strong grammar and spelling abilities.
- Ability to pitch creative, fresh story ideas and headlines on a daily basis.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete assigned tasks on time with little supervision.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and contribute to the creation of a positive team environment.
N100,000 – N150,000 per month
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.