TigerLogic Solutions Limited Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for TigerLogic Solutions Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
TigerLogic is a System Integrator for organizations that use technology to manage and optimize their business. We offer end–to-end solutions and help organizations plan, build, support, manage, optimize and innovate ICT systems. Our main focus is to provide innovative ICT solutions through the integration of products, applications and services that enable customers to achieve the very best results time and time again.
TigerLogic Solutions Limited is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position below;
- Are you result -oriented, smart, innovative and have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment? If yes, then you can become a part of the TigerLogic family!
- We are seeking to hire select young, passionate and purpose-driven Trainee Systems Engineers, being part of the continued technical trainee academy, which attract, develop and engage the best-in-class technical resources for implementation and support service delivery to our varied enterprise clients.
- As a Trainee Systems Engineer, you will be hired into the TigerLogic’s Engineering services Group responsible for solution fulfillment functions – Presales, Implementation and Support services. You will be provided unusual career development opportunity in the market place – that will enable you to develop deep technical capabilities on advanced Cyber Security and IT Services working leading global OEMs technology solutions.
- To maximize the opportunity, you will need to have incredible hunger for learning, capacity to navigate ambiguity, ability to learn fast while both in training and self-development process.
- Ready to commence NYSC and 23 years or younger by April 26, 2019.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science with a minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Must have achieved the following certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional, MCSE, Comptia Security + etc.
- Must be familiar with multiple technologies i.e. Network Security, Networking, Server Operating System (Windows, Linux, UNIX), Virtualization technology (i.e. VMware, Hyper-V)
- Personal priority to ‘be the best’ – strong work ethic, enthusiasm and desire for excellence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Energy and Passion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Innovation & Creativity
- Attention to Details
- Analytical Skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online