Softnoon Holdings Job Recruitment Form & How To Apply
Application form for Softnoon Holdings Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Softnoon Holdings is a multi-business enterprise with service offerings through its distinct business divisions. Softnoon Holdings Limited has carved a niche as a quality company providing quality services consistently.
Softnoon Holdings is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position below;
2.) Group Head, Operations
3.) Group Head, Customer Care
4.) Executive Assistant (Male)
1. Job Title: Driver
- Practicing safe driving habits.
- Following all state and national safety regulations and standards.
- Accurately following routes, maps, and directions.
- Opening vehicle doors and assisting passengers/loading cargo/loading baggage.
- Keeping exterior of vehicle clean and presentable.
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Cleaning windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed.
- Keeping interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter.
- Loading and unloading vehicle.
- If needed, collecting payments, documenting amount, and offering receipts.
- Completing documentation such as logs, mileage, or cargo and passenger reports.
- Following schedules and rerouting in timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- 4 Years experience in corporate driving.
2. Job Title: Group Head, Operations
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- 8-10 years proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM).
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
3. Job Title: Group Head, Customer Care
- Accomplishes customer service and human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers.
- Visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups.
- Benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- 7-10 Years proven knowledge of Customer Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Staffing, Planning, Tracking Budget Expenses, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, and Help Desk Experience.
- A BSc, professional certifications, & a Masters degree in Customer service or related course.
4. Job Title: Executive Assistant (Male)
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- 2-3 Years Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.