Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Seven-Up Bottling Company PLC is an active player in the Nigerian economy, with a strong presence in the non-alcoholic beverage sector, provides challenging, exciting and refreshing opportunities for hardworking and result-oriented individuals who can demonstrate that the passion to excel is present.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Distribution Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Coordinate transportation projects, reviews and integration into functional project portfolios.
- Develop, lead and implement distribution execution strategies.
- Manage third-party transport services and resource allocations.
- Drive truck availability & Coordinate delivery execution.
- Review customers delivery parameters and develop profitable transportation procedures and processes.
- Lead the transportation planning function and analyze order pattern to develop delivery strategies.
- Develop and implement business wide standard operating procedures and SLAs for transportation operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ similar work experience in the FMCG Industry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online