Prepclass Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Prepclass Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Prepclass is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family’s needs and preferences – whether it’s in-home tutoring or online test prep. We by far the largest edtech company in Nigeria by reach, revenue, scale and impact. We are currently in recruiting 1-year interns in Prepclass for the role of telesales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for an organized and driven Personal Assistant to work with the Director.
- As a personal assistant, you will help with a variety of management tasks such as scheduling, organizing, and completing or facilitating work for the Director.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences;
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments;
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc;
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between her and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which she is a member;
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips;
- Keep and maintain accurate records of paper and electronic correspondences on behalf of the MD;
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies; Confident and able to work with own initiative and with limited supervision;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess minimum of a B.Sc Degree in related disciplines;
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in offering executive support as a PA, EA or a Secretary;
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management and strong organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online