Novartis Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Novartis Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Supply Chain
Job Ref: 277360BR
Business Unit: AMAC
Functional Area: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
- Harmonize and support S&OP best practice processes, and coordinate the conduct of S&OP meetings within the English West Africa.
- Follow the Global Integrated and Supply Chain processes.
- Support and help implement English West Africa initiatives for process improvements.
- Support life cycle projects like Launches, Transfers, Changes, Divestments and Pruning for English West Africa .
- Initiate, manage and support cross-functional projects to improve cross-functional processes and operations (including monitoring of quality audit calendars) W&D Contracts in place and current for English West Africa.
- Business Continuity Plans completed and current for English West Africa country groups.
- Constantly monitoring of English West Africa countries needs and Novartis MOQs through innovative solutions which minimize waste costs for Novartis
- Support maintenance & accuracy of planning and purchasing parameters for English West Africa.
- Support English West Africa countries on accurate demand data and order placement.
- Ensure accurate reporting of Sales and Inventory data for English West Africa.
Customers (Internal & External) Satisfaction:
- Support improvements in customer service level for English West Africa.
- Provide support to English West Africa countries in managing inventory to minimise stockholding costs and preventing stock outs in the market, identify and exchange best practices among the countries
- Manage Customer Service Level by addressing risks & opportunities. Ensure mitigation actions are agreed upon, put in place and follow through. By exception, ensure prompt resolution of supply situations impacting patients and/or business by acting as escalation point for sub-Cluster and/or PSC
- Initiate / Support strategic and operational supply chain initiatives in line with PSC objectives.
- Maintain strong relationships with PSC, Countries, Plants and Tech Ops functions
- Maintain open lines of communications with global, regional and local Finance, Marketing and Sales, DRA & QA
- Act as key contact on behalf of the English West Africa for the sales assessment process, to ensure alignment between
- Provide training and development to SCM associates within English West Africa countries.
- Participate in people-related decisions (hiring, talent management, succession planning, and development) by highlighting risks & opportunities and providing feedback
- University graduate, preferably in Science, Engineering or Business MBA
- Minimum 10 years experience in Supply chain Management (Imports and Local), Materials Management / Logistics, Planning Exposure to Materials Management; Preferably with knowledge of SAP systems, MS Office software.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online