Nokia Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Nokia Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Nokia is a Global Technology Leader, connecting people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Customer Team (CT)
Job ID: 1900000D9G
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: CBT Nigeria Head
- To lead and manage the Customer Team (CT) for Other Operators in Nigeria (these are all telecom operators excluding MTN and Airtel; those are handled by regional CT’s), to deliver Nokia products and services to these customers, manage customer satisfaction as well as achievement of Nokia’s key performance indicators.
- As a senior sales professional, the CT Head is responsible for the end to end management of the CT, including Sales, operations, stakeholder relationship management, internal processes.
Main Responsibility Areas
- Further develop strong relationships with the customer, including CXO level, to enable successful positioning and sales of Nokia products and services.
- Be responsible for the business strategy as well as the coordination of Nokia contacts with the customer.
- Develop and articulate the overall sales strategy and lead account planning focused on key market segments.
- To maintain effective internal communications and networks with appropriate stakeholders and to galvanize support, maximize Nokia’s effectiveness and meet customer expectations.
- Accountable for business execution, operations, post sales and managing the account including all internal processes (e.g. strategy, demand planning, project execution, sales and resource management.
- Provide team leadership, in particular the account managers in the CT, ensuring that they have appropriate skills, training and knowledge to position and to position the value of Nokia’s products/services/solutions to the customers, ensuring that the CT works efficiently.
- Proactively provides opex, inventory and credit control.
- Ensures compliance with Nokia risk management, SOX/policies, procedures and reporting for the account.
Interfaces and Reporting:
Works closely with:
- BG functions: Pre-sales, HoS, Delivery
- Head of Technologies
- Strategy & Sales Ops
- Pricing Management
- At least 10+ years relevant experience
- Telecoms or IT background is a must
- Proven track record in business development
- Relevant university degree in telecommunications, technical, business or similar qualification.
- Strong leadership profile with presence and credibility in the market
- Systematic thinker and a winning mindset
- Strong Leadership skills to be able to lead the Customer Team and all support functions.
- Solid experience in handling accounts/customers of comparable size and complexity.
- Deep understanding of Nokia’s product & solution and overall telecommunications market, trends and related regulations.
- Strong negotiation, communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to have a good understanding of the customer’s business/competitive situation/strategy and an understanding of the drivers of customer profitability to drive Nokia business targets for the CT
- Ability to build strong relationships with influential stakeholders in the market
- Develop/execute strategies addressing all stakeholders
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance during critical deal making process and collaboration with BGs
- Financial and risk management skills to support forecasting and the qualification of opportunities
- Experience with contract management, financial terms and conditions
- Good understanding of project management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online