Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment Form & How To Apply
Application form for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position of;
Job Title: Assistant Power Plant Engineer
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Position Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for results focused, proactive and innovative Power Plant Engineer to join us at our biggest factory in Nigeria.
- Based in Agbara Factory, you will be part of the team of Engineering professionals making impressive contributions to the business, meaning you will have the opportunity to have a huge impact on the growth and success of Nestlé Central West Africa Region. Whether you have had experience in another FMCG company, or another complex multinational business, you will be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals. This exciting opportunity will stretch and reward you in equal measure.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineering.
- You have 4 years relevant experience with a University degree/ 5 years relevant experience with Higher National Diploma/ at least 3 years with a Master’s Degree, preferably in FMCG
- You have at least a second class or credit in your 1st degree. Relevant certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for safety, environment and statutory inspections. (OSH&R)
- In-depth knowledge of utilities plant operation and technology. (Power generation and distribution)
- Knowledge of quality requirements should utility come in contact with the product.
- Highly analytical with excellent problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skill with a service oriented mindset
- You are self-managed. You efficiently and effectively prioritize tasks.
- At least an intermediate knowledge of MS Office. MS Project is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online