MKOBO Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for MKOBO Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Analyst
- B.Sc. Holders with a minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Relevant experience of data entry
- Strong analytical skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to deliver excellent results both working independently and as part of a team
- Good communication, presentation, analytical, and reporting skills;
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using “Graduate Analyst” as subject of the email.