Marriott International Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Marriott International Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Loss Prevention
Job Number: 19115047
Job Category: Loss Prevention & Security
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
Welcome to our family
We welcome you to be a member of our global, diverse Marriott family. Whether traveling across the city or around the globe we realize the importance of making each guest feel as welcome and secure as possible. Your protective nature and attention to details will play an important role in our success. Here, your work is appreciated as much as your individuality and you will be supported in all of your efforts.
The Impact You’ll make
- Your watchful eye and protective instinct goes far beyond basic. Because of you, our guests can come and go freely without worry.
- Your dedication to safety provides the guest the same sense of security as they feel in their own home.
What You’ll Do
- Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
- Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
- Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
- Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties
- Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents
Perks You Deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Learning and development opportunities
- Encouraging management
- Wellbeing programs
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Recognition programs
What We’re Looking for
- Strong communication skills
- A history of thriving in stressful situations
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- Exercise good judgment and maintain a professional demeanor
- This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and assist with moving objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online