Marigold College Job Recruitment Form & How To Apply
Application form for Marigold College Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Marigold College was established in accordance with laws governing registration of school in Nigeria, to be co-partners with parents in the training and upbringing of their children to stand out and make a difference in their generation.
Marigold College is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position of;
2.) Office Clerk
1. Job Title: Secretary
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of Staff, students, Parents and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
2. Job Title: Office Clerk
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
3. Job Title: Teacher
- Minimum of OND/NCE Certificate required.
- Minimum of a year Primary/secondary teaching experience preferred
- Experience with and mastery of Common Core Standards
- Ability to build rapport with high school-age students
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable record of helping students achieve high test scores.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org