M.Sameson Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for M.Sameson Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
M.Sameson is a technology/business support services firm. We are an innovative leader in offering world-class knowledge, skills, technology and resources from the leading global business and technology platforms.
Our mission is “to provide individuals and businesses with the tools and services that’ll help them grow, succeed and achieve their full potential.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Ref No: 091847
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
Role & Responsibility Summary
- We are looking for a highly creative, enthusiastic and a data-driven, social media savvy intern to join our team
- The intern will be responsible for creating content and managing multiple online digital profiles and accounts
- We’re looking for a passionate individual social media enthusiast to handle our online presence.
The Intern will learn and assist with the following digital media activities:
- Creating content and promotional materials
- Planning digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO, email, social media, etc.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance
- Website & content management.
- BA/B.Sc/HND/OND in any field
- Experience: 2 years max
- Candidate should be staying within Ogba/Ojodu/Ikeja or environs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Keen interest in content development, marketing, communications and social media management
- Familiarity with key social media tools
- Candidate must be value and service driven with exemplary interpersonal relation skills
- Experience in Graphic design.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online