Knowledgeware Technologies Limited Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Knowledgeware Technologies Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Knowledgeware Technologies Limited is an Educational Service Provider based in Lagos (Nigeria) that specializes mainly in Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications and other related e-learning services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer (IT Student)
Duration: 1 year
- To make or process payments for customers’ desired services across various electronic payment platforms (Paga, Quickteller etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints of visitors or escalate the complaints to higher authority if the need arises
- Carry out other office administrative tasks as directed by the management of the Organization.
- To serve as the Organisation’s first point of contact for visiting customers or clients.
- Processing of entries of data on various electronic registration and application platforms provided by the organisation or through a third party. This includes but not limited to JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, Nigerian Army, Navy, Police & Airforce, Vehicle License Application and renewal etc.
- To provide customers with useful and insightful information about the company’s products and services.
- IT Student (1 year attachment placement) in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Must possess a good understanding of various electronic payment platforms in Nigeria such as Paga, Quickteller etc.
- Excellent Organisational and Multi-tasking abilities
- Smart and Proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Living around Ojuelegba & Surulere is an added advantage
- Applicants must be welcoming and polite to colleagues and all visiting customers.
- Possess a good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be attentive to details.
- Must be conversant with the application processes in various Examination bodies, Organisations and Institutions in Nigeria including JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, Nigeria Army, Nigeria Police Force, Nigerian Airforce etc.
- Applicant must be accountable and of worthy character.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Entry Officer” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2019.