Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position below;
Job Title: Team Lead – Field Operations
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To carry out business development activities in relation to IBEDC corporate account -manage (identify new and sustain existing business relationship) IBEDC’s business relationship with industrial customers
- Develops,builds and manages IBEDC’s Customer Accounts (According to portfolio either MD/Govt., VIP, Commercial and Residential/Others)
- Identifies potential new clients within IBEDC’s area of operations
- Coordinates all new connections and meter installations (working with Technical Operations)
- Manages customer relationships and identifies business growth opportunities (new and existing MD customers classes)
- Devises relevant strategies to manage relationship with existing clients/customers
- Manage customer/client service delivery processes (Meter reading, Billing, Payments, Customer assistance, Service Irregularities etc.)
- Ensures the implementation of IBEDC’s customer services policies with respect to customers
- Attends to customer queries/complaints on the field and escalates to proper channels to ensure such complaints are captured and addressed accordingly.
- Keeps abreast of market trends and supplies management with insights on customer needs, problems, interests and innovative ways for service delivery
- Handles the maintenance of customers account information i.e. overseeing and vetting raising of CAAD, CRMD, performance analysis for BHCM’s approval
- Planning & tracking of cash collection to ensure achievement of daily required run rate and other administrative duties
- Oversee the smooth running of the Service Center
- Any other task as assigned
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- Knowledge of Utilities Industry
- Strategic planning and Business Development (services and products)
- Strong Customer Relation Management skills
- Knowledge of Marketing & Customer Insights
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills
- Knowledge of billing /collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications utilized by IBEDC
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good Bachelor’s Degree (in Engineering, Business disciplines or any related field)
- A master’s degree in a Business-related field is required
- Membership of a professional body in the Management or Marketing field is required.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience of which at least 3 years must have been in customer services or marketing of products and services.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page opens, click on “Click Here See Vacancies” and select “Team Lead – Field Operations” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.