Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position below;
Job Title: Senior Field Engineer – Logging and Perf
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton’s Open Hole Wireline technologies to independently provide a comprehensive set of basic and complex services and tool operation to customers at the well site.
- Applies engineering, mechanical and geological principles to articulate more complex data interpretations to clients from proprietary software and coaches clients through more routine drilling scenarios independently.
- Provides guidance to junior wireline field professionals on delivering less complex services and tool operations to customers.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 2.5 years of experience in Open Hole Wireline field operations required.
- Continues to learn how to interpret data outcomes with more complexity through mentorship from wireline field leadership. Integrates understanding of the wireline business, operational procedures and to a lesser degree the collaboration of other service lines into guidance provided to customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply