FMCG Company Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for FMCG Company Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduate that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
FMCG Company located in Enugu State is recruiting currently for interested and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator/ Accountant
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Following through with administrative processes such as filing
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Preparing monthly reports on expenses and office budgets
- Managing petty cash account
- Issuing of payment vouchers and filing of source document
- Any other job assigned to you in your field.
- A minimum of BSc in Business Administration, Accounting or any other related discipline.
- Any relevant certificate would be an advantage
- Experience in FMCG Industry would be an advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Candidate must reside in Enugu
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Excellent Leadership and Communication,
- Interpersonal relationship,
- Time management and organization
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Result Driven.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: email@example.com using “FMCG Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interview holds on the following week for shortlisted candidates.