Egbin Power Plc. Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for Egbin Power Plc. Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Egbin Power Plc. a subsidiary of the Sahara Power Group housed along the Lagos Lagoon, is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Presently, the largest privately owned generating power station in Sub-Saharan Africa with an Installed Capacity of 1320 MW. Egbin Power Plant was built to meet the ever rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs with plans to expand its generation capacity to exceed 5,000MW within the next five years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance & Control Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- You will be responsible for ensuring implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) and establish Company Quality Plan.
- As the Management Representative, you will also be responsible for ensuring the Quality Management System processes are established, implemented and maintained.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the Integrated Quality Management (QM) System
- Draft company wide quality assurance policies, plan and procedures
- Conduct regular reviews, propose amendments and improvement to quality standards and requirements in Egbin.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of maintenance activities in the plant to ensure compliance to safety and quality standards.
- Identify areas for improvement in the quality system and processes.
- Do a daily check of ongoing projects to ensure compliance with all quality standards.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Establish and implement quality audit project, programmes and initiatives.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections at project sites to review and maintain quality standards and requirements
- Collect and compile statistical quality data of plant activities raise variation issues and take corrective actions to meet up.
- Develop Quality plans that comply with Company policies and procedures and client/Contractors’ requirements and provide regular quality performance feedback (measured against set standards) and non-conformance reporting to CEO.
- Collaborate closely with internal & external project team to ensure quality compliances and provide inputs in regards to quality.
- Report deviations and non-conformances to company’s quality management system and supervise the progress of resulting corrective actions to be taken.
- Responsible for all QA related issues and operational matters
- Propose recommendations to management for improvements and cost savings within area of responsibility
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects or assignments as required
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field of study.
- Professional certifications in QMS, Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate Six Sigma.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Quality Management & Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance
- Full conversant with international quality standards, codes and industry practices
- Strong knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Power industry regulatory requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others in a fast-paced working environment
- Possess sound judgement
- Attention to details
- Sound problem solving skills
- Good use of Microsoft office packages.
- Excellent communication skills; Written and Oral.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online