ECU Melbourne & ECU Sydney Australia 2019 International Scholarship & How To Apply
Application form for ECU Melbourne & ECU Sydney Australia 2019 International Scholarship Programme is now out online for international student that wishes to pursue a degree program at the institution, see details about how to apply below.
ECU Melbourne & ECU Sydney that reside in Australia hereby use this medium to invite interested international student that wishes to pursue a degree program at the institution to her 2019 Scholarship Programme.
The scholarship will provide a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course.
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicant must be an international student who wishes to commence study at ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney in the next intake
- Applicant must not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship.
- Applicant must not have a pending course application or course offer live with ECU when applying for the course and not be currently enrolled in the course at any other ECU location.
- If you believe you are eligible, click the ‘Pre-Apply Now’ button to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- You or your education agent must use the link provided to access the discount; it cannot be applied after an application has been completed.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: December 12, 2019