Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited Job Recruitment Form & How To Apply
Application form for Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited – We are an International Travel Agency that base in Lagos with branches and subsidiaries in other parts of the country.
Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the position below;
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory, especially in Lagos.
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Oversees Partner Relation with Airlines, Hotels, car rental partners, Tourism partners, etc. in terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross – sell and up – sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report with zero error rate in ticket issuance
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of Five years of Sales and Operations experience in the Tourism industry is critical.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing operations
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 22nd March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.