Appen Nigeria Job Recruitment Form & How To Apply
Application form for Appen Nigeria Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
At Appen, we work with 8 out of the top 10 global technology companies in the world to improve and optimize their products for users worldwide, including social media platforms, search engines, voice recognition systems, and eCommerce sites. The world of tech is moving fast, and since our founding in 1996 we rose to the challenge by becoming a publicly listed company and by building an international team that works in over 130 countries and in more than 180 languages.
Appen Nigeria is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position of;
Social Media Evaluator
Job Title: Social Media Evaluator
Job ID: 2018-3509
Location: Adamawa/Abia/Akwa Ibom/Abuja
- Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen you have the opportunity to provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results.
- Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content from social media sites that we use every single day.
You Might Fit This Role If:
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
- You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- You enjoy working independently
- You want to do internet-based work from home
- Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
- The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
We’re currently looking for Nigerian Native Speakers in Adamawa, Nigeria. Here are the basic qualifications:
- Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Nigeria
- Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smart phone that is less than three years old
- Access to a secure high speed internet connection and quiet non-public workspace
- Good English writing skills
- Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently