Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Form & How To Apply
Application form for Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is now using this medium to invite competent and qualified young graduates that are currently unemployed to fill the vacant job position below:
Job Title: Principal SPM & Oil Offloading System Construction Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
The BSWA Principal SPM and Oil Offloading System (OOS) Construction Engineer shall functionally report to the BSWA SPM & Oil offloading System Package Lead. The successful Candidate shall be responsible for the delivery of Bonga South West (BSWA) SPM and Oil Offloading System (OOS) Project Construction Activities as follows:
- Lead the Construction Management Team (CMT) comprising of the activities of SPM Construction Engineer, Offshore Coordination Team (OCT) Engineer, Pipeline Construction / Installation Engineers and Subsea Engineers for the seamless execution and delivery of BSWA Project.
- Lead the Execution of EPC-5 scope entailing detailed Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Loadout, marine transport & Installation Engineering, Pre-lay & wet-packing of mooring systems and suction piles, Oil Offloading Risers (OOR’s), Post installation & commissioning supports Transportation and Installation of SPM buoy, Suction Piles and Mooring Lines.
- Provide Construction Engineering expertise to the EPC-5 Project package covering all activities such as planning, contract development/Management and award, site and off-site construction management, commissioning related to the implementation and hand-over of the SPM and OOS system facility.
- Support, review and approve the evaluation and selection of EPC sub-contractors and suppliers to execute parts of the required construction scope
- Provide Construction execution philosophy and knowledge of all the critical early project execution deliverables.
- Conduct constructability and safety reviews during detailed design of the SPM and OOS facilities during construction.
- Drive implementation of IOGP Construction Site Safety Standardisation (CSSS) at Contractors fabrication and construction sites.
- A university degree in Marine, Mechanical or Civil/Structural Engineering discipline with 15 years’ experience in Project Engineering, of which at least 10 years’ experience directly related to delivery of SPMs and Offloading System scope in Deepwater Mega Project Construction Engineering Management with emphasis in design and Execute phase (detail design, construction, installation, commissioning and start-up).
- The position will appeal to persons who have previously had overall responsibility for the fabrication and construction of large and complex oil and gas facilities for offshore applications and particularly in SPMs and oil offloading systems.
- Technical Professional with broad and deep knowledge of Deepwater SPMs and Offloading System systems design, fabrication, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning and should have played a key role in the delivery of at least one major Deepwater project involving subsea infrastructure design and installation.
- Previous experience on in-country fabrication & construction experience of Deepwater buoys.
- Able to work within and interface with mixed teams of professionals located globally.
- He/she shall meet the requirement of a COREN registered or registerable engineer.
- Appointed or Qualified for TA2 role in Subsea Controls Engineering.
- Assessed at or immediately ready for assessment at Shell Global Project Engineering Skill pool (GPES) Level 1.
- Strong working knowledge of a broad range of SPM and offloading facilities and project engineering systems, buoy and moorings industry design codes, standards, class rules, criteria, tools and practices.
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills, well developed communications skills (i.e. report writing and presentation) are essential.
- Ability to effectively function in a multi-cultural and multi-discipline environment.
- Proven track record of having successfully delivered at least one major (>$500 million) E&P project.
- Broad knowledge of Deepwater Construction design, fabrication, installation, commissioning and operation with a fair amount of depth in at least one main system (subsea, pipeline, topsides, host, etc.).
- HSE commitment and leadership
- Knowledge of key external stakeholders’ needs and business drivers, including economic, political, environmental, and social issues.
- Commercially astute and “streetwise”. Proven track record in commercial negotiations and contractor management.
- High personal energy level and a proven track record in achieving stretching personal and business goals
- Maintain composure under pressure while providing clear and decisive leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to influence and develop relationships across disciplines and culture, be comfortable coaching and motivating others, and delivering through others
- Familiar with project development challenges in Nigeria or in other regions with similar challenges.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online