AB InBev Job Recruitment & How To Apply
Application form for AB InBev Job Recruitment is now out online for young graduates that are currently unemployed, see details about how to apply below.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Business Partner
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- The functional business partner supports various departments as People Business Partner Supply & Logistics in the delivery of tactical objectives through the development of solutions to people issues, relationship building and provision of specialist HR knowledge and advice.
- The functional business partner works with line managers to deliver HR processes and practices (e.g. IR/ER, PM way, TM way incl. Career Development, etc.). Ensures integrated HR support as required pulling on specialists, transactional processing, etc. and are accountable for all HR issues in the function. Supports HR reporting that drives business insights.
- The incumbent will manage and quality-assure the embedding of AB Inbev’s world-class HR approaches and processes, while ensuring that the interests and needs of the department and its employees are addressed, in order to create and sustain a culture of high performance and high engagement. A key part of the job will be to ensure that the HR operating model is effectively implemented in line with business requirements, in order to deliver on the department’s strategies and plans and the associated capability agenda.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the overall health of talent and people practices in the various departments
- Ensure active participation and compliance to MCRS
- Establish/monitor the HR processes throughout the year and coach the line managers
- Ensure excellent execution of the HR processes within the various departments
- Translating business needs into clearly articulated and actionable organisation and people plans, informing the year-on-year Capability Strategy for the departmentsDiagnose business performance problems and collaborate with specialist teams to create effective and integrated HR solutions for teams & individuals
- Provide feedback to specialist teams about HR solution effectiveness and work with them as appropriate to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitor organisation performance & provide data for the people/organisation scorecard
- Meet local delivery needs (e.g., employee relations/industrial relations, statutory/ regulatory requirements) pulling on specialists and others as required.
- Participate in the governance of HR Operations to define and review the quality and the cost of the service provided
- Ensure data integrity of SAP HR information at local level
- Provide input to Regional Business Partner to agree on the organisation/ people agenda in the various departments
- Encourage and monitor use of tools, evaluate competency gaps and communicate to L&D
- Develop coaching skills within line managers by providing tools and observing and providing feedback
- Recruit deliberately for competencies as observed through the Recruitment Process & EVP
Qualifications, Experience and skills required
- A relevant HR or business-related degree and post graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience in FMCG is preferred but not essential.
- Three or more years in Human Resources Generalist Experience
- Business Acumen
- Stakeholder/ relationship management
- Analysis & diagnostic investigation
- Customer focused
- Credibility & presence
- Attention to detail/ accuracy/ timeliness
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online